Signs of mastopathy
It is the insignificance of these painful sensations andCoincidence in time with the PMS period gives the woman a reason to doubt the seriousness of this problem, and she delays a visit to a mammologian doctor. And in vain - after all, as is known, with any illness it is much easier and quicker to cope at the initial stages, and not in the neglected stage.
Also, signs of mastopathy may include Discharge from the nipples of different colors: White, green or yellow. Clear and spotting is also common.
It is commonly believed that worrying about mastopathyIf you are over 35 years old. However, this only applies to nodal mastopathy. But diffuse mastopathy is also found in very young women. Also there is dyshormonal mastopathy, which can occur even in girls aged 14-16. Therefore, to know what mastopathy is and what its symptoms are, all girls are obliged, from a young age.
Required to read:
- In the next article, we will analyze why the mammary glands are aching and what will it lead to?
Causes of mastopathy
- heredity - the important role is played by the presence of benign and malignant tumors in the relatives along the mother's line;
- stress, depression, anxiety and other disorders of the nervous system can also cause mastopathy - by the way, very often the disease "starts up" after another nervous breakdown or stress;
- abortions, during which the violentThe process interrupts the processes in the tissues of the breast, aimed at the production of breast milk, starting literally from the first days of pregnancy. Each subsequent abortion increases the risk of the disease, so, the presence of three abortions increases the risk of mastopathy by about 7 times;
- gynecological diseases, since the mammary gland is directly connected with the female reproductive organs and suffers from any, even the most "minor" problems with them;
- diseases of the endocrine system(Thyroid, pancreas, ovaries, adrenal glands, liver), including hormonal disruptions associated with menstrual disorders and characterized by the absence or delay of menstruation, anovulation;
- obesity, diabetes, arterial hypertension - by themselves do not cause mastopathy, but increase the risk of its occurrence in 2-3 times;
- trauma and microtraumas of the breast - even at first glance a slight blow to the chest, squeezing it can lead to tissue damage and provoke the appearance of mastopathy;
- wrong way of life - here, no matter howStrangely, are not primarily the generally accepted bad habits (although smoking and alcohol are considered indirect risk factors) and malnutrition, but more rejection of regular sexual activity, the lack of children or one child, the unwillingness to breastfeed for a long time.
Prevention of mastopathy
First of all, this is Regular sex life (At least 2 times a week) with a regular partner. Indeed, scientists have long proven that sex is useful for women's health - and in the matter of preventing mastopathy, it does not belong to the last role.
Safe pregnancy and childbirth (It is desirable to have at least two children),The absence of abortions (both natural and artificial, frozen pregnancies, etc.) is also one of the guarantees that everything will be fine with the mammary gland. Therefore, it is so important to protect yourself during the "interesting situation", to avoid unplanned and unwanted pregnancies.
Also important is the age at which the woman gave birth to the first child. For the prevention of breast diseases is very desirable To give birth to the first child under 25 years of age (Three times lowering the risk of mastopathy).
Finally, the importance for the prevention of mastopathy Duration of lactation. Safe long-term feeding until the momentThe natural extinction of lactation (2.5 - 3 years) will have an extremely favorable effect on the condition of the mammary gland. However, to date, the opinions of doctors on this issue vary, and some of them believe that breastfeeding for longer than 1.5 years means also exposing yourself to the risk of mastopathy. In any case, the period of weaning and completion of lactation should be smooth and maximally painless for both the child and the mother.
We found out what is mastopathy, what are itsSymptoms, causes and what can be done to prevent this disease. In the next article, we will look at the current methods of treating this disease.
With this article read:
Serums for growth and against hair loss
Serums for growth and against hair loss A variety of whey lately
Soft hair - how to achieve at home?
Soft hair - how to achieve at home? Beautiful, well-groomed hair
Cervical cancer is one of the most common female oncological diseases. Big
Treatment of mastopathy
In the last article we found out what is mastopathy, what are its causes and symptoms. Conduct all
Avitaminosis: causes, symptoms, treatment
For the normal and full functioning of the body he needs vitamins, the level of which
Pig Disease: Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
Pig is a very complex disease, which affects both adults and children. In this article, we
Cystitis: symptoms and treatment
Cystitis is a disease that affects mainly women, and with a very small probability
Hormonal failures in women
Hormonal disruptions in modern women - not uncommon. Attitude to this phenomenon of the majority
The milk diet was developed by the British dietician Harry Benjamin and is intended for people,