Useful properties of milk mushroom
As part of the Tibetan milk fungus presentLactic acid bacteria and lactic acid, alcohol and carbon dioxide, proteins and fats, various vitamins, antibiotics, etc. These components are already present in the starting product or arise during fermentation. They give this mushroom Miraculous useful and medicinal properties, such as:
• Strengthening the body's immunity;
• normalization of metabolism and intestinal microflora;
• elimination of slag, salt deposits, spent antibiotics from the body;
• resorption of benign tumors and growth retardation of cancer cells;
• Decreased sugar in the blood in type 2 diabetes (without insulin);
• rejuvenation of the body;
• improving and strengthening the skin of the face;
• Improved attention and memory;
• increased sexual activity;
• anti-allergic properties;
• wound-healing properties;
• antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties;
• cholagogue and spasmolytic properties.
Application of milk fungus in medicine, dietology and cosmetology
The use of milk fungus in medicine is very versatile.
• Since ancient times it has been used by doctors and folk medicine for the treatment of rickets, anemia, hypertension, atherosclerosis. For example, during a three-year intake of the fungus, hypertension can be cured.
• The reception of Tibetan kefir is conducted to normalize the activity of the stomach and intestines. It gives a positive result in the treatment of colitis, stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers.
• Improvements in the use of kefir fungus are observed in diseases of the respiratory system (including tuberculosis), liver, kidney and gallbladder.
• The Tibetan milk mushroom is constantly usedAs an effective tool for the prevention of cancer. This is due to the fact that lactic acid bacteria, which are an integral part of the fungus, neutralize the action of those enzymes that contribute to the emergence and proliferation of cancer cells.
• Gives a positive result in the treatment of various allergic diseases.
For weight loss you need to drink infusion of milk fungus,Fat splits into simpler compounds and then removes them from the body. An effective result can be achieved by taking this infusion every day 30 minutes after eating. In addition, it is recommended to spend a weekly fasting day, the basis of which is the same Tibetan mushroom. The presence of acetic acid bacteria in Tibetan kefir makes it possible to use it in dietetics in the preparation of programs for weight correction.
Application of milk fungus in cosmetologyIs the preparation of masks and lotions for the face. It is required to moisten a kefiric infusion with a napkin or gauze, folded in several layers, to attach to the problem areas of the skin (where there are pimples and acne) and hold for half an hour. After a week of treatment, the skin is improving.
Preparation of milk fungus
Then through a plastic sieve (metalIn any case do not use) drain the fermented milk, then rinse the milk mushroom with cold water and again put in a clean glass jar and pour the milk. Such actions must be performed daily, better at the same evening time.
For ready-made Tibetan kefir more comfortableIs room temperature. Tibetan milk mushroom is constantly in need of care. Even during a break in the reception, it is necessary to filter it daily. In addition to consuming Tibetan kefir, the prepared infusion can be used for cottage cheese, pancakes (a simple recipe for pancakes on milk) or for cosmetic purposes.
Course of milk mushroom intake Is calculated for twenty days, then throughA ten-day break is held for the second year. Daily rate is up to 250ml, and the final reception is performed one hour before sleep on an empty stomach. A full course of treatment or prevention of diseases takes one year.
Milk mushroom - contraindications
However, before you start taking a Tibetan milk mushroom infusion, you should consult your doctor and carefully read the contraindications:
• period of pregnancy and lactation;
• bronchial asthma;
• diabetes mellitus insulin (kefir fungus covers the action of insulin);
• intolerance to dairy products due to the absence of enzymes that break down milk;
• When drinking milk fungus is contraindicated in drinking alcohol.
With this article read:
Fashionable coloring of dark and blond hair
Fashionable coloring of dark and light hair For all its popularity and ability
Grandmother's secrets of beauty of hair: we get recipes from the chest
Grandmother's secrets of beauty of hair: we get recipes from the chest Looking at the old
Reishi mushroom, as a remedy for losing weight
Reishi mushroom, as a remedy for weight loss Reishi mushroom is a unique remedy that
Is it useful to lose weight on milk?
Is it useful to lose weight on milk? Ingredients: Benefits and Harm Tea with Milk
Eye makeup in purple tones
Eye makeup in purple tones In this master class we will look at how you can
How to visually enlarge the lips with makeup
How to visually increase the lips with makeup This master class for all girls and
Unconstrained summer makeup
Unpretentious summer make-up Today we will consider a very gentle and light version of make-up
How to make a milkshake
Milk cocktails are popular all over the world. In summer hot days cocktails well quench thirst.
Relaxing day on rice
Unloading day on rice, having a lot of advantages, is practically devoid of shortcomings. It's easy