How correctly to mix hair dyes?
Sometimes the range of hair colors offeredDifferent manufacturers, can not satisfy the demanding female taste, so you have to look for something new, combining different shades yourself. To get the closest to the expected final result, it is worthwhile to give preference to one brand when mixing paints. After all, the relationship of formulas and the chemical composition of paints from different manufacturers are not the same. When mixing different colors, they can only damage the hair or give a completely unpredictable color.
The result of staining depends on several factors:
- - hair structure,
- - natural or original hair color,
- - the presence of gray hair,
- - means for hair care,
- - time of exposure to paint and total staining temperature.
How to mix hair dyes?
- To get your own shade, you canCombine the combined colors to obtain their composition. For example, mixing in equal proportions the usual black and red copper colors, you can get a rich black color, which in the sun or electric light will pour reddish-copper like a wire.
- On strongly curly hair an additional shadeMay be invisible. The uneven structure of the hair surface (ribbon-like) does not allow the accumulation of glare to appear to emphasize the multifaceted color of the hair.
- Dry colors are easier to mix and vary. To get a deeper shade of hair, add coffee or black tea to the boiled water with stirring paint. Before the formation of a creamy gruel at a high temperature, these components will have time to give off their dye pigment.
- To make your hair shiny and soft,Try adding a chromoenergetic complex (HEK) to the color mixture. It contains chitosan, a rich complex of vitamins necessary for hair and chestnut extract. With discoloration of hair, HEK will be indispensable. It restores burnt or dry hair with any color.
- When toning hair with a new combination of colorsIt is possible to use addition to the color mixture immediately before the HEC application. With this mixing, the toning will last longer, and the hair will shine brighter.
Do not forget that with any coloring, thin andLight hair absorbs the coloring pigment faster and more intensively, therefore it is necessary to reduce the time of the effect of the paint on the hair with such a structure a little. Dark and thick hair can be painted very reluctantly. If the color you selected as a result of mixing the shades should still be a couple of tones lighter than your natural color, it is better to lighten the hair lightly beforehand in order to achieve the desired result.
When choosing the right color, do not forget aboutWarm or cold shade of your skin, choosing a harmonizing tone. Calculate the time of the effect of the color mixture on the hair, given their structure and characteristics. With attentive attitude to their hair, they will be a pledge of your good mood for many days.</ P>