Sea-buckthorn oil for growth and treatment of the tips of hair
But our grandmothers knew that the sea-buckthornOil helps early healing of wounds. There is also scientific confirmation. Possessing high biological activity, analgesic and anti-inflammatory action, sea buckthorn oil speeds up the process of skin regeneration, and also helps to tighten non-healing wounds and burns.
Of the fruits of sea-buckthorn can be allocated up to 5% of oil, andOf some varieties, with proper care, and up to 10%. Sea-buckthorn oil differs bright orange color because of its high content of carotenoids (about 300 mg per 100 g of fruit).
Sea-buckthorn oil is a wonderful remedy for your hair!
Hair treatment with sea buckthorn oil
To be honest, I always looked with sadness at thisBerry, without even knowing that it can be used to strengthen hair or accelerate their growth, and, most unexpectedly, with the help of this very berry, it turns out, you can get rid of dandruff.
In short, I recommend - sea buckthorn oil!
- Teach yourself to rub it into your head twice a week, after washing your hair. Vitamins A and PP will do their job - the hair will become strong, shiny and dense. Is this not the secret we are dreaming of?
- Tired of dry and thin hair? Then be sure to make friends with sea buckthorn! Just for you, the recipe for a miracle cream: take 3 tablespoons of chopped burdock root, add 0, 5 liters of water, bring to a boil and cook for a quarter of an hour on low heat. The resulting broth strain, pour 5 tablespoons of sea buckthorn oil and whisk. Rub the cream into the scalp before washing, and do it regularly, the result is lively, radiant and healthy hair.
- Greasy hair? It is usually recommended to wash the head with an egg yolk. You can fix this effect by rinsing your hair after washing with such a remedy:
- 100 g crushed dry nettle leaf pour 2A glass of water, add 1 glass of natural sea-buckthorn juice, boil on low heat for half an hour, decoction and strain for rinsing (0.5 glasses per liter of water).
- Want to speed up hair growth? Here you will come to the aid of sea buckthorn juice. Nothing complicated: 1 carrot grate on a fine grater, add a third of a glass of sea-buckthorn juice and a tablespoon of castor oil. Mix the ingredients and apply to the scalp. Now it remains to wrap the head with a warm towel and hold the mask for two hours, and then wash everything off.
Sea-buckthorn masks are very useful for hair!
Irreplaceable in winter, oil masks, useful forAll types of hair. Mix in equal quantities eucalyptus, castor, sea buckthorn and burdock oil, heat, apply a warm mixture on the scalp and, wrapping the head, hold for about 2 hours, and then rinse. After washing, rinse your hair with infusion of nettle and chamomile.
By the way, to strengthen hair will suit infusionFruits and leaves of sea-buckthorn (especially to strengthen hair with alopecia), which is very simple in cooking: 2 tablespoons of fruits and leaves brew with two cups of boiling water, soak for 2-4 hours in a tightly closed container and strain. Drink a glass of infusion twice a day before meals or rub it into the scalp before going to bed, without washing it off for the night.
Good luck! Share your masks recipes with sea buckthorn oil.