How to make hair stiff and thick?
How should the perfect hair look? According to the advertisement, they should be "soft and silky". But if you suddenly needed tough hair (maybe you want to make some kind of avant-garde hairstyle, when the hair should stick out in all directions?), Then so be it, let's talk about how to make hair stiff.
12 tips to help give hair stiffness
- If you dry your hair with a hair dryer, and use foam, spray or hairspray for strong fixation, they will look more dense and stiffer.
- Mask of black bread helps visually make hair thicker. To do this, pour the bread with boiling water for several hours, then apply this slurry to the hair, and after 1-2 hours rinse with one water.
- Wash your hair with mustard: to 2 tbsp. L. Mustard add 1 teaspoon. L. Apple cider vinegar - only natural! Mustard makes hair drier and harder, due to this better keeps the volume, and vinegar prevents overdrying of hair, gives them shine, prevents the occurrence of itching and dandruff.
- Gelatin also can make hair thicker: dissolve 1 serving of 1 tablespoon shampoo. Gelatin and mix with the yolk. Keep mixture for 5 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Stacking with gelatin: 1 tbsp. Gelatin is dissolved in water (1/3 cup) and add essential oils. This mixture is stored in the refrigerator for several days. Apply it in very small doses, otherwise the hair looks just dirty.
- Before laying, you can moisten your hair with lemon juice. To avoid drying your hair, do not often use this method.
- Stacking with decoction of flaxseed: pour 2 teas. Tablespoons flax seed 0,5 tbsp. Water, bring to a boil, boil for a few minutes. Before laying, apply on hair just a little bit, so that there is no impression of greasy hair. Helps to get rid of split ends.
- Wash your hair with otovoy oak bark, thanks to the influence of its tannins, the hair will become stiffer.
- For styling use also strongly brewed tea and beer (note that in wet weather the beer will give a smell). You can dissolve 1 teaspoon for laying. A spoonful of honey in 1 glass of herbal decoction.
- To keep the hair stiff, make a decoctionFrom the roots of burdock. It should be boiled in water for about an hour. With this decoction rinse your hair every day for two months, due to this it will become more rigid and elastic.
- For the same purpose, you can use a decoction of nettles.
- Hair will become more rigid and voluminous ifMake a mask: 3 tablespoons of colorless henna mixed with half a spoonful of mustard, pour boiling water to the consistency of sour cream. Apply the mask to the hair for half an hour, then rinse.
These are proven methods that really help, try and see for yourself!</ P>