Modern haircut techniques and achieved images
Most women regularly useHairdresser's. And usually they are interested in not just cutting hair, but creating a hairstyle that persists for a long time and eliminates the need to "reinvent" something on the head every day to look good.
Oh, this hairdresser
A good specialist, starting to createHairstyles, draws attention to many components: length, type, condition of hair, features of the previous hairstyle, face oval, hue of hair and tone preferred by the client of decorative cosmetics. It is also good if the hairdresser will know about the character, manners, image, habits and lifestyle of a woman. So it will be easier for him to decide on the hair style, which will be the most suitable.
Another important sign of a successful haircut - the ability to create on its basis several different hairstyles, suitable for the event, style of dress and mood, because any woman is tired of the monotony.
The most general classification makes it possible to single outTwo types of haircuts. The first type is characterized by smooth contours without sharp differences in the length of the strands, the second one, on the contrary, distinguishes the contrast and clarity of the lines.
However, when creating haircuts, you usually use several trimming techniques, which can be classified in more detail.
The most common methods used by hairdressers are haircuts
- Thinning. Using a special scissors, the hairdresser creates strings of different lengths, slightly discharging the hair. The hairline is then smoothly rounded.
- Edging. The hairline becomes even.
- Haircut "on the fingers." The hairdresser alternately chooses the hair locks and cuts them slightly higher. This is one of the simplest techniques.
- Graduation - involves cutting the hair underSelected angle of inclination. This technique is used for haircuts with stepped transitions in the length of the hair (the most common haircut of the ladder).
- Smoky transition. The hairdresser cuts his hair, making a soft line from the occipital area to the ends of the hair. The creation of such a transition requires slow and thorough planning.
- Reduction of hair "to no." Gradual shortening of hair length from the center and upper part to the temples and neck.
- Touchevka. Essence, as in the previous process, but is made more scrupulously and is performed on short hair.
- Platform. On the area of the top of the head, a platform with hair resembling a brush is formed.
At the end of the haircut, grinding is carried out, which means pruning the hair that stands out from the haircut.
The variety of forms of haircuts and their styles can be combined into several stylistic directions.
Appearance is quite elegant and strict. No artificial curls or straightening. Hair length is very individual, depends on the client's preferences.
Strands or curls as natural as possible, no clear geometric lines. Everything looks gentle and a little careless. A minimum of laying techniques and means, more natural forms.
Vigorous lines, torn haircut, protruding strands, a combination of different lengths and colors in one image. Many different styling tools are used.
Clearly verified lines, harmonious shape and rich shades. Nothing in the category of "extra".
Game of geometry and color, asymmetrical lengths of strands. The game of contrasts with a clear graphic performance.
But there are no unambiguous rules, modern hairdresser's art works wonders.</ P>