Humidification of hair - the best masks with glycerin
- The Benefits of Glycerin for Hair
- Rules for the use of glycerine masks
- Mask Recipes
- Reviews and results
The state of the hair largely depends on the externalThe appearance of a woman, not in vain, they are considered the best ornament. To maintain the health and beauty of the strands, you have to put a lot of effort, using a lot of different means. Supplement the treatment and care of hair can be home remedies - they are cheap, affordable and very effective. Among the most useful for hair curlers are hand-made hair masks with glycerin and oils.
The use of glycerin to improve the condition of hair
Glycerin is a trihydric alcohol, transparentDense liquid with a characteristic sweetish flavor, without a special smell. It is widely used in medicine and cosmetology, in the food and chemical industries, in the manufacture of tobacco, textiles, paper, leather and suede, in agriculture, electronics, as well as in some household and technical purposes, since it has unique properties to retain moisture.
Glycerin is perfectly soluble, that isMixed with water until a homogeneous solution is obtained. This is an excellent emulsifier, and also an excellent moisturizer. The use of this substance helps saturate human tissues, restore smoothness, density and firmness to them, eliminate dryness, peeling of the skin, and fragility of hair.
Due to its unique properties, glycerinWidely used in the composition of various cosmetics, from preparations for washing and moisturizing the skin to creams and masks. It is also actively used to improve the condition of dry, over-dried, brittle and split ends.
It can be included in the home remedies forHead of hair, tk. It is cheap, available in any pharmacy, and on efficiency can give odds to any ready-made "factory" cosmetics. Especially good is the mask for dry hair with glycerin, if the hair has been clarified, the procedure of "washing off", that is, removing the dark dye or suffering from brittleness and marked tips caused by dehydration.
Important! Like any other substance, glycerin can provoke allergic reactions, so it is very important to make a preliminary test. For this, a drop of the drug is applied to the elbow bend. If redness, swelling and itching does not, then the substance can be used.
Basic rules for the use of glycerine masks
For the remedy to be effective,It is not enough just to add glycerin to the hair mask. We must try to maximize the effectiveness of the tool. To do this, just follow these rules:
- The head should be washed with a suitable shampoo, dried with a towel (do not use a hairdryer).
- Prepared just before the processWarm the mask in a water bath until a pleasant temperature. Heat "activates" glycerol and other components of the mixture, allowing them to penetrate deeper into the hair. You can also use a thermo-hood or warm the hair with a warm towel.
- Pour a warm mask on the roots of the hair, performing a gentle and delicate scalp massage.
- Distribute the mask over the entire mass of strands. Comb through a rare scallop.
- In addition lubricate the tips of the hair.
- To sustain not less than 15 minutes.
- Cool the product on the head if a thermo-cap is used.
- Thoroughly wash the mask off hair and scalp,Applying the last cool water - it will lend shine. Shampoo can not be used, but rinse - it is desirable. Another excellent supplement to the procedure is rinse with a decoction of herbs or a solution of apple cider vinegar.
Masks with one composition are applied by the course, so theyShow themselves best. It is necessary to make a break between the courses. Especially effective are such procedures when changing the season - they help to quickly restore the strands.
Important! If glycerin is applied to dry hair, it can "take away" moisture, so it is best to use masks with these substances on still damp strands - the effect of the application will be remarkable.
Recipes of the best masks based on glycerol
- This wonderful remedy is excellentCombines with a variety of different substances, often used for masks. Universal are masks with the addition of oils. For example, a hair mask made of glycerin and castor oil helps fight excessive dryness of repainted hair, or if they suffer from a chemical wave. In this case, both substances are taken in equal amounts.
- Equally effective is the hair mask for glycerin andBurr oil. It helps to increase hair growth. Take a teaspoon of warm glycerin and mix with 2 tablespoons of warmed burdock oil. To strengthen the action, fight with split ends and give shine, add the yolk and a teaspoon of good apple cider vinegar. Mask for hair vinegar glycerin guarantees a mirror shine even to very damaged hair. A hair mask with glycerin and egg provides nutrition and moisturizing to split dry strands.
All masks with the inclusion of glycerin needDiligently stir to ensure that they do not remain unmixed particles. Then the masks are very easily and quickly washed out even from very long and dense ringlets.
- If the hair is very affected, and bring them inA good condition you need quickly, help mask glycerin and vitamin E for hair. For her, mix 1 teaspoon. Glycerin, 2 tbsp. Any natural oil in which 3 to 5 drops of the oil concentrate of vitamin E from the pharmacy are added. Supplement this tool can be 1 tsp good fresh honey. Any hair mask with honey and glycerin perfectly moisturizes very dry and brittle hair, filling them with moisture and giving elasticity, beautiful shine and elasticity.
- Mask for hair with gelatin and glycerin worksAs a home alternative to lamination. For 1 part of gelatin take 2 parts of glycerin, adding 1 part of quality vegetable oil and hair balm. Gelatin is pre-soaked and "dissolved" in a water bath. To do this, you can use mineral water or a pre-cooked decoction of medicinal herbs, for example, nettle, chamomile, string and mint. The mixture is applied only to the hair, deviating from the parting at least 2 - 3 cm, otherwise the hair will lose its volume and look "sleek". Mask warmed, aged for 15 to 40 minutes and washed off first warm, and then cool water.
- For the effect of easy lightening of strands orCalifornia melioration uses lemon and glycerin for hair, as well as a hair mask with chamomile and glycerin. The juice of one fresh lemon is mixed with 2 tbsp. L. Glycerin and applied to the hair for a minimum of 40 minutes, and even better for an hour. Also come with a composition based on the decoction of chamomile. It is made from 2 tablespoons of dried flowers of chamomile, filled with a glass of boiling water. Insist, strain, add 4 tablespoons of warm glycerin. Hold as long as the mask with lemon.
Important! Glycerin itself has the properties of lightening the hair a little, so women who want to maintain a saturated dark hair color should use caution with this remedy for their curls.
Feedback on application and results
The effectiveness of the use of home masks with glycerin helps to judge the responses of those who have already tried these funds on their hair:
Maria, 19 years old
I really liked the moisturizing hair maskWith glycerin, honey and apple cider vinegar. It is very simple, cheap, and the result is magnificent. My dull brown hair got a light golden tint, became more elastic and shiny. I used a course of 10 masks, which I did 2 times a week.
Anastasia, 21 years old
For me, a big plus of masks with glycerin isIn that they are perfectly washed off and do not make hair fatty icicles, even if they contain oils. After a course of procedures with glycerin, honey and burdock oil, the hair changed beyond recognition. Now I try to undergo such a course of treatment 4 times a year, at the end of each season. After winter, the masks help restore shine and elasticity to the overheated central heating coils, in the spring they prepare them for the beach season, in the summer they bring them to the human face after the sun, and in the fall they store energy. What is still pleasing is the meager price of glycerine and the availability of all other ingredients.
Christina, 30 years old
After the birth of the second child, my hair is stronglyThey deteriorated and thinned out. I had to cut my hair short and grow my head again. First I used masks with mustard and red pepper to stimulate growth, and then switched to masks with glycerin. For 2 years it was possible to grow a healthy and magnificent mane.
Natalia, 42 years old
After heavy stress, the hair began to break andGet enough sleep right before your eyes. My friend advised me to make masks with glycerin, yolk and burdock oil, and then rinse with apple cider vinegar. It was necessary to fight for a long time, but the hair was restored, became denser, elasticity returned, and the tips ceased to be severely cut.
Valentina, 28 years old
Hair at me have deteriorated right after sorts or labors,When I started breastfeeding. They have become thin, have become rare and liquid. Having tried a lot of ready masks, I went home and did not regret it. The best effect was from glycerin with gelatin and from castor oil with honey and cognac. Hair recovered for six months, even to be cut was not necessary. What is very pleased is the easy washing off of these masks and luxurious shine of hair after them, even you could not do your hair - the usual tail already looked beautiful.
Reasonable and competent use of glycerine onCourses of home masks will help to maintain their health and strengthen the structure. Natural components are positively reflected in the appearance of the curls - they become lush, smooth and shiny.</ P>