What methods can you eliminate leg fatigue
A modern woman has to lead enoughactive lifestyle. She spends most of the day on his heels. Of course, the legs in the shoes on the hairpin look charming, but do not forget about the harm that causes such shoes health. Very often after a long walk on his heels there is a strong fatigue in his legs. You feel heaviness and pain. From this problem it is quite possible to get rid by simple accessible methods.
In order to quickly remove fatigue of the legs, you can use the following tips:
- 1. Returning home after a day's work, remove the shoes and take a horizontal position. At the same time, place your legs so that they lie above the level of the head. The easiest way is to simply throw your legs on the back of the bed or sofa.
- 2. To get rid of fatigue of legs or foots the uncomplicated massage will help. It is best to do it using a special massage cream or oil. Make accurate circular movements, moving from the heel to the fingertips. Each foot should be massaged for at least 10 minutes. If you are diagnosed with varicose veins, you should consult your doctor before using this massage.
- 3. Gymnastics. There are several exercises that help prevent foot fatigue. It is best to perform them in the morning. So, for example, you can lie on your back, stretching your legs and arms vertically in front of you. Your body will outwardly resemble the letter "P". Then start shaking your limbs. This exercise allows you to restore blood circulation and strengthen the capillaries. The bicycle is also quite effective. It is very easy to perform this exercise. It's enough just to lie on your back and imitate bike riding with your feet. So you can get rid of stagnant phenomena in the legs and prevent the occurrence of fatigue.
Foot bath recipes
To remove from the feet the accumulated fatigue of the dayHelp the baths. You can, of course, just hold your feet in warm water, but it's better to add various natural ingredients to it. There are several fairly effective recipes:
- 1. With salt. Add in the basin with warm water three pinch of salt. It is best to use sea salt for these purposes, but food can be dispensed with. Such a bath not only soothes the feet, but also makes the skin softer.
- 2. With soda. In a container of warm water, add a teaspoon of soda and a few drops of your daily shower gel. Dip into the resulting foot composition for a while.
- 3. With vinegar. In the water prepared for the bath, pour one glass of any fruit vinegar. Such a bath can not only get rid of fatigue, but also eliminate excessive sweating.
- 4. With starch. Pour into a small pan two glasses of water and pour into it five tablespoons of potato starch. The resulting mixture is placed on a fire and heated constantly mixing. After the composition boils, it can be poured into a basin with water, prepared for the bath. The duration of the procedure should be about twenty minutes.
- 5. With honey. In the prepared water for the procedure, add a tablespoon of liquid honey. Stir thoroughly. Such a remedy will help to eliminate fatigue, moisturize the skin and make it smoother.
- 6. With a pomegranate. Pour a glass of boiling water on the skin from a fresh pomegranate. Put the mixture on fire. Boil the mixture for 15 minutes. Then remove the broth from the fire and press it for 30 minutes. Will only pour it into the bath water.
Foot baths with medicinal herbs
Herbs have long served as the best healers. They can help even the most serious diseases. They are also effective in the fight against leg fatigue. You can especially highlight several recipes:
- 1. Mix in equal proportions a lime flower and a camomile. Add to the mixture a tablespoon of honey and pour all the liters of boiling water. This composition should be insisted for five minutes. Put the feet into the broth and let stand for 20 minutes.
- 2. Place in a glass or enamel container one tablespoon of dried leaves of mint and nettle. Pour the mixture with boiling water and leave for at least 10 minutes. The resulting product pour into a basin of water and lower the legs into it.
- 3. Mix the same amount of flaxseed, pine needles and chamomile. Pour this composition with a liter of boiling water and leave for a while. To enhance the effect, you can add a tablespoon of sea salt. Such a bath should be taken for at least 15 minutes.
- 4. Place two tablespoons of string in an enamel pan. Put it in a water bath. Heat for half an hour. The composition must be constantly mixed. After you strain the remedy, it can be added to the water prepared for the bath.
- 5. Get rid of fatigue will help infusion, prepared from flowers of marigold, mountain ash and wormwood. Raw materials must be mixed in equal quantities and pour boiling water at the rate of one tablespoon of collection per glass of water. To sustain such infusion follows not less than 10 minutes. After which it can be used to make a bath.
- 6. The rind of any citrus fruits you have, such as oranges, lemons, grapefruits and so on, chop and pour boiling water. Put the prepared mixture on a fire and boil for several minutes. After that, the broth should be cooled to a temperature of about 37 ° C and used to prepare a bath.
- 7. Mix one tablespoon of dried chamomile with two spoonfuls of lemon balm. Pour the resulting composition with boiling water and let it stand for five minutes. After such a bath, the feet should be rinsed in cool water and carefully rubbed with a terry towel.
- 8. Shredded herb horsetail with boiling water and put on a slow fire. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes. After this, it should be slightly cooled and filtered. Add a liter of clean, clean water to the prepared broth, and the foot bath will be ready.
Foot Masks Recipes
No less effective are the masks for the feet. You can prepare them from simple ingredients.
- 1. Of blue clay. Such a tool will help to remove fatigue and eliminate excessive sweating of the legs. Mix two tablespoons of clay with warm water. You should get a gruel for consistency resembling thick sour cream. Apply it on the feet and leave for 30 minutes. It is necessary to wash off such a mask with warm running water.
- 2. From bananas. Using a blender, grind one large ripe banana. Add a quarter of a glass of kefir to the prepared mashed potatoes. To give the product the necessary consistency, you can add a small amount of corn flour.
- 3. With sea buckthorn oil. Take any suitable foot cream and add to it twenty milliliters of sea buckthorn oil. To enhance the effect, you can add five drops of lavender oil. This mask should be applied with gentle massage movements and held for 15 minutes.
Using one of these tips, you can quickly and effectively eliminate fatigue in your legs. This will allow you to live every day vigorously and cheerfully.</ P>