What to do if the skin on my hands begins to cloud?
- Why the skin on the fingers is peeling off: the main reasons
- Proper skin care
- Hand baths
- Home ointments from cracks and peeling on hands
Appearance of a woman largely depends on the fact thatWhat state are her hands, because They are always in sight. If there are any problems, then it is rather problematic to disguise them. That is why hand care should be given enough attention. Often, women are faced with the fact that the skin of the hands begins to peel off.
What is the reason?
According to the latest research by scientistsThis phenomenon can be different. And before proceeding to treatment, it is necessary to eliminate those factors that cause skin peeling on the hands. For this it is necessary to consult a doctor. Such reasons include:
- 1. Insufficient amount in the body of vitamin A and E. In order to make up the deficiency of vitamin A, it is enough to regularly eat carrots. But do not forget that this substance can only be absorbed with the oils. Therefore, the best option would be to introduce into your diet a carrot salad dressed with some kind of butter. Avoiding avitaminosis will also help the use of eggs, cabbage, oatmeal and pumpkin. You can eat them both independently and prepare delicious dishes from them. Vitamin E is especially rich in cod liver. An excellent option will be a salad of liver, eggs and green onions. You can also repair the deficit with the help of specialized vitamin complexes, which can easily be purchased at any pharmacy.
- 2. Allergic reactions. Today, an increasing number of people suffer from allergies. It can manifest itself in various ways, including the skinning of the hands. Cure of it completely, unfortunately, will not work. But you can identify the product that is an allergen to you. Avoiding it, you can solve the problem with your hands.
- 3. Long stay in a stressful situation. Everyone knows that stress is often the root cause of many diseases, including skin peeling. Try to relax more and avoid tense situations.
- 4. Long-term use of strong drugs.
- 5. Use of household chemicals without protective gloves. The composition of modern detergents often includes a large number of substances that are extremely aggressive on the skin. If you notice that any remedy has caused you a negative reaction, you should completely stop using it. Be sure to do cleaning in protective rubber gloves. After you have completed the work, thoroughly wash your hands with soap and apply a moisturizer on them.
- 6. Skin diseases. Among the frequent causes of this problem are: dermatitis, psoriasis, lupus, chronic eczema and erythroderma. In this case, it is necessary to consult a doctor and begin treatment.
- 7. Skin diseases of fungal origin. Exposure to microbes and excessive sweating can lead to the appearance of fungal diseases. In this case, solve this problem without the use of specialized drugs will not work.
- 8. Infectious diseases, such as ARVI. If the skin of the hands peels off, this can be evidence of health problems. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary to undergo a medical examination and hand over all the necessary tests. In some cases, treatment with antibiotics may be necessary.
Care for damaged skin
In order for the skin to not cling to the hands, it should receive proper nutrition and moisturizing. To get rid of the problem, you can, following the following recommendations:
- 1. Wash your hands thoroughly after washing. Try to minimize contact with water. So you can avoid dehydration. To cleanse the skin of the hands, use only a mild non-aggressive soap.
- 2. Regularly apply moisturizing cream to the skin of hands. Before going to bed, you need to steam out the skin and rub it into a cream enriched with vitamins. It is worth choosing such creams, which include natural ingredients, for example, chamomile or aloe.
- 3. If the cause of peeling is an allergy, then you will need to take specialized antihistamines. It will be necessary to completely eliminate contact with the allergen.
Use of special trays
In order to eliminate the peeling of the skin on the hands,You can use a variety of trays. They should be supplemented with natural ingredients that have a curative effect. One of the most effective recipes are:
- 1. With the addition of starch. In one liter of water should be diluted a tablespoon of potato starch. Hold in such a tray for 15 minutes. After this procedure, the skin should be thoroughly wiped and greased with any nutritious cream.
- 2. With the addition of potatoes. Cook one medium-sized potato. Peel it from the peel and carefully mash it. In the resulting puree pour a glass of milk and two glasses of warm water. In such a bath it is necessary to hold hands for 20 minutes. At the end of the procedure, lubricate the skin with a nutritious cream.
- 3. With the addition of gelatin. One teaspoon of gelatin is dissolved in a glass of warm water. Leave for 40 minutes. After the gelatin is swollen, pour it into a saucepan and put on slow fire. After boiling, remove the compound from the heat and cool it to a comfortable temperature for hands. Such baths will help to get rid of peeling and make the skin soft and velvety.
Home Ointment Recipes
Help the affected skin of the hands with ointments that are easy to prepare at home:
- 1. With the addition of celandine. This medicinal plant is able to effectively heal cracks in the skin and make it softer. To prepare a healing ointment, place the leaves of celandine in a saucepan. Pour them a glass of vegetable oil and put on a slow fire. After the composition boils, add a tablespoon of wax to it. Stir well and continue to heat until the wax is completely dissolved.
- 2. With the addition of honey. Mix natural honey with flour and a small amount of any animal fat. As a result, you should get a mass that resembles a thick dough. Before the procedure, wash your hands thoroughly and dry. On the affected code, put a small piece of prepared composition and gently spread it over the entire surface. Wrap your hands with a clean cloth and wrap it with a woolen scarf.
Methods of prevention
In order to prevent skin peelingHands, first of all it is necessary to accustom yourself to proper nutrition. Introduce in your diet as much as possible vegetables and fruits. In your menu must be present cabbage, tomatoes, parsley, green peas, prunes, potatoes, carrots and corn. Useful is also the use of cereals, such as oatmeal and pearl barley.
Replenish the lack of vitamins will helpRegular use of vegetable juices. The best option will be carrot juice with the addition of a few drops of vegetable oil. You can prepare and drink several vegetables at the same time.
Following simple recommendations, you can permanently get rid of such a problem. Then your hands will always look well-groomed and attract the attention of others.</ P>