Why do spots appear on elbows and how to get rid of them?
The attractiveness of women largely depends onBeauty of her hands. This is especially true in the summer, when you have to wear short-sleeved clothing. Some women are faced with the problem of the appearance of spots on the elbows. They do not look very aesthetically pleasing, that's why they must be disposed of.
The causes of spots on the elbows
Before the spots appear on the elbows, the skinConsiderably thickens. In some cases, severe peeling may occur. After that, there are spots. They can have a white, red or grayish tinge.
The causes of this phenomenon should be sought inFunctioning of organs and body systems. Therefore, before proceeding with the elimination of such a defect, it is worth consulting with the attending physician. Among the main reasons for the appearance of such spots are the following:
- 1. Avitaminosis. The appearance of this defect is often associated with a lack of vitamin B. Deficiency of vitamins leads to the drying of the skin, as a result of which it begins to peel off and spots appear on it. To solve such a problem will help proper nutrition. Try to introduce in your diet as much as possible fruits and vegetables. Do not interfere with the reception of specialized vitamin and mineral complexes.
- 2. Hypothyroidism. This disease is associated with a dysfunction of the thyroid gland. As a rule, it is accompanied by hair loss and skin discoloration. The cause of the appearance of such a disease is often emotional overload, the use of potent drugs, malnutrition, adverse environmental conditions or heredity. To eliminate spots on the elbows in the first place will have to find out the cause of hypothyroidism and undergo the necessary course of therapy.
- 3. Psoriasis. This serious skin disease recently, unfortunately, began to occur more often. It is accompanied by a significant thickening of the epidermis in the region of joints, including elbows. In this case, the spots are most likely to have a white or slightly reddish color.
- 4. Dysbacteriosis. Violation of the natural microflora in the intestine can also cause spots. Most often it occurs after the uncontrolled use of antibiotics. Due to dysbiosis, a disturbance in the production of vitamin B occurs. It is this substance that is responsible for the correct pigmentation of the skin.
- 5. Skin diseases of infectious nature. These include candidiasis, lichen, mycosis and scabies. In this case, it is necessary to undergo a medical examination.
- 6. Diabetes mellitus. This disease is often accompanied by darkening of skin areas on the elbows and in the abdomen.
- 7. Environmental factors. The appearance of such a defect may be caused by the prolonged wearing of excessively tight clothing, prolonged exposure to cold or weathering of the skin.
The main methods of treatment
If the cause of the appearance of spots is a disease, then in the first place it is necessary to undergo the appropriate treatment. It should be appointed by the attending physician after all necessary examinations.
In order to eliminate spots on the elbows, one should follow the recommendations:
1. When you take a shower, gently massage your elbows with a special hair brush. In this case, in your everyday shower gel is best to add a few drops of glycerin. It will help make the code softer and eliminate the withering effect of the gel.
2. Treat the elbows with a scrub. It can be purchased already ready in any cosmetic store or made independently of natural ingredients.
3. Every day, do not forget to lubricate your elbows with a nutritious cream. Choose those products, which include essential oils and herbal extracts.
4. Every day, before going to bed, rub a few drops of olive oil into the skin with light massage movements. You can also use orange or almond oil.
5. In the morning, wipe the skin with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Recipes of folk remedies
To get rid of such a defect will help and folkProducts made from a natural harmless component. Such treatment does not require you to special material costs. In this case, you can be completely sure of its safety. Among the most effective recipes, the following stand out:
- Mask of potatoes. Rub one raw potato on a grater. In the resulting mass, add a teaspoon of bee honey. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and apply the mask to the elbow code. Visible result appears after ten days of regular application of such a tool. In order to achieve a lasting effect and avoid the likelihood of a relapse, it is necessary not to interrupt the course of treatment within a month.
- A bath with the addition of baking soda. Add to the clean heat of water one teaspoon of soda and sea salt, as well as 10 drops of glycerin. In such a composition it is necessary to load elbows for half an hour. After the procedure is completed, do not wipe the skin, let it dry naturally.
- Scrub with salt. Mix a small amount of sour cream with an equal amount of fine sea salt. Such a composition should be rubbed into the skin with neat circular motions.
- Mask with lemon juice. In a small amount of lemon juice add a tablespoon of baking soda. Stir the ingredients until smooth. This mask should be applied by massage movements and left for 15 minutes.
- Mask with glycerin. Mix in equal proportions glycerin and lemon juice. In the resulting composition, add a small amount of vitamin E, which today can be purchased at any pharmacy. After you carefully mix all the ingredients, you can apply the product on the skin. For exposure, this mask should be left for 20 minutes. It will help not only to whiten the skin of the elbows, but also make it softer and more elastic.
- Multicomponent mask. Shell a few walnuts chop with a coffee grinder. Add in it pre-grated radish, as well as chopped leaves and chamomile flowers. To the resulting mixture, add one glass of sour cream and milk. All components should be mixed thoroughly. This composition is applied to the elbows and left for half an hour. After the procedure, you need to lubricate the skin with a nutritious cream.
- Compress. In a small amount of fatty cream, add a little salt and soda, as well as a few drops of hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice. Before applying the product, the skin should be steamed in warm water. Treat elbows with a prepared compound and wrap it with cellophane tape. This compress should be aged for about 40 minutes. After that it can be washed off with running water. Remains only to treat the skin with a fat nutritious cream.
Such simple tips will help you enoughQuickly get rid of stains on the elbows. But do not forget that a positive result can be obtained only if the appearance of a defect is not associated with serious diseases. Therefore, before proceeding to treatment, it is necessary to find out the cause of the appearance of spots.</ P>