We make the handles soft and gentle ... Or hand care at home
You probably noticed how ugly hands look even with good manicure, if their skin is not well-groomed and flabby.
Regeneration and renewal of cells on the skin of the hands inAverage take about a month. In order for this process to be active, the skin should receive the necessary nutrition: proteins, iron, calcium, etc., as well as vitamins B and D. This requires a healthy and nutritious diet (by the way, for the whole organism): fresh Vegetables and fruits, dairy products, meat, cottage cheese, cereal bread. The lack of necessary skin substances can be compensated by vitamin-mineral complexes.
It is also necessary to avoid harmful effects onSkin of the sun, wind, frost, as they cause premature aging of the skin and the appearance of age-related pigment spots. Extremely detrimental to the skin is also washing, cleaning and cleaning products and soap. Long stay of hands even in ordinary water causes their dehydration.
Care of the hands is much easier than for the skin of the face,However, it must begin in youth and engage in it regularly, so that the hands retain their youth for longer. Better, and most convenient to use creams containing biologically active substances (plant extracts, vitamins, oils and glycerin) and fat components.
- Try to use warm water and then wipe your hands dry.
- Use a mild soap with an acidity of pH 5,Close to the natural acidity of the skin. If the hands are very dirty, do not rub them hard (thus you stretch the skin), and moisten your hands with lemon juice, which also brightens the skin.
- In the morning and evening, lubricate your hands with a cream or gel,And if the skin is very dry - after each wash. The components that make up the creams, moisturize, nourish and disinfect the skin of the hands. Perfectly soften the skin of the hand potato broth, whey, sour cabbage juice.
- If you really want to put your hands in order, use peeling, masks and wraps for hands.
- Protect your hands: At work (if necessary) and at home - with rubber gloves, on the street - with warm gloves. If the hands have even very small wounds and abrasions, treat them with iodine or hydrogen peroxide, so that the infection does not penetrate.
Rubber gloves for hands
- The most dirty work associated with water orEarth, it is better to do in rubber gloves. You will quickly overcome the unusual discomfort, but save your hands. In the end, surgeons work in gloves!
- However, if you work long in rubberGloves, hands begin to sweat, and then will be dry and stiff. Therefore, if you have to work for a long time, you can put underneath thin cotton gloves impregnated with a nutritious cosmetic product. After each use, the gloves should be washed well outside and inside, sprinkled with talc and dried in air.
- If you can not get used to gloves,Then before washing, cleaning or washing large quantities of dishes, simply apply a protective cream (silicone, glycerin, etc.) to your hands. Then this cream is washed off and applied nourishing or fatty cosmetic milk.
- It is very easy to protect your hands and nails fromStrong pollution during work related to land. To do this, under the fingernails scrape the soap, and the hands lubricate the cream. After work, all this will be easily washed off, and then you can smear your hands with a nutritious cream.
- Every time, using cream with a cream, accompanyIt is a massage of the skin of the hands with movements from the pads of fingers to the wrist, massaging each finger. When you rub the cream into your palm from both sides, the movements should also be directed upward, to the elbow. Thus, a double effect is obtained: the cream will also absorb faster, and blood circulation in the hands will improve.
- To bleach the skin of hands, darkened from cleaning vegetables or fruits, have long used lemon and cucumber juice, which, by the way, you can wipe and dirty nails.
Be especially careful if on the skin of the handsSuddenly there is a rash, pustules, etc. This may be a manifestation of an allergic reaction, primarily to household chemistry. Try to find out which particular remedy has become the culprit of the allergy, and get rid of it. If the allergy is caused by food products (citrus fruits, some seafood, etc.), exclude them from your diet.</ P>