What is useful olive oil?
Our eyelashes are constantly experiencing overload asIn the literal, and in the figurative sense of the word. Sometimes on eyelashes you can see such a thick layer of carcass, which is just amazing how they stand it. Therefore, if you decide to take your eyelashes seriously, first of all, let them rest, that is, just leave them alone. To energize the eyelashes, you can apply a bit of castor, olive or linseed oil on the eyelids and roots of the eyelashes before bedtime, which will take care of the skin of the eyelids and stimulate the growth of the eyelashes. In general, olive oil for eyelashes is very useful.
Olive oil for eyelashes. Another recipe for an oil mixture for the care of eyelashes:
Mix one teaspoon of olive oil,Oil extract of chamomile and oil extract of calendula. Such a mixture helps not only with nutrition and strengthening of eyelashes, but can also be used to soften the skin of the eyelids.
How to care for your hair with olive oil
- Recipe number 1. For the mask, half a glass of honey is required (naturally, the product must be liquid, not candied) and a quarter of a glass of olive oil. Attention: this amount of oil is recommended only for dry hair, and for normal or prone to fat content, enough and two tablespoons! The mixture is applied to dry hair, try to do it as quickly and neatly as possible. Then the head should be wrapped with a towel or covered with a shower cap and wait about 25-30 minutes. Then wash the mask thoroughly with water and shampoo. Alternatively, the mask can be made from one oil without adding honey to it. This remedy admirably helps against dry hair, breaking ends, and also removes dandruff.
- Recipe number 2. Mix two tablespoons of oil, a tablespoon of vinegar and drive one egg into it. The mixture is slightly heated, making sure that the protein does not curl. Apply to the ends of the hair without affecting their roots. Helps prevent the appearance of split ends.
- Recipe number 3. You will need a yolk from one egg, a couple tablespoons of lemon juice, a tablespoon of olive oil and six liters of beer (if you have short hair, then the amount of beer can be reduced by half). All ingredients carefully mix and wash with this liquid hair. This method is often recommended to give the hair a healthy shine.
Masks for face with olive oil
The simplest option, which does not require practicalNo preparation, is as follows: lightly heat a small amount of olive oil and lubricate their skin. This recipe is good for those women whose skin is dry and prone to peeling. Regular masks based on olive oil will help to cope with this trouble and even out the structure of the skin. For combined skin, it is recommended to lubricate only dry areas requiring additional nutrition.
You can try and more complex recipes for masks using olive oil. Here are some of them:
- Recipe number 1. A tablespoon of butter is mixed with the pulp of any berries or vegetables. It can be raspberry, strawberry or cucumber, black currant, banana or potatoes. In principle, there are no restrictions on the choice of products, almost everything that is in the refrigerator is suitable. The mask should be kept on the face for 15-20 minutes.
- Recipe number 2. Two tablespoons of oil is ground with a tablespoon of high-fat cottage cheese. The resulting mixture is applied to the skin and waiting for twenty minutes, then washed off with warm, but not hot water. The mask is good for softening the dry skin. Instead of cottage cheese with the same success, you can use the egg yolk.