Vitaminize the skin of the face!
Vitamins for facial skin are contained in almost all facial care cosmetics and are very useful for any type of skin.
Here are some tips on how to pick up vitamins for the skin of the face, appropriate to its type:
- For dry skin: Every evening a cosmetic oil enriched with vitamin E is applied to the cleansed skin with a cotton swab. Oil surpluses are removed from deep wrinkles with a cosmetic napkin, then a thin layer of cream is applied with light massage movements.
- In the cream for dry skin is added a few drops of chemist's oil with vitamin E, and to soften the skin - oil with vitamin A.
- Vitaminized hand cream can also be used to soften the skin on elbows, knees, heels; It can also be used to soften the weather-beaten lips.
- Vitamin mask can be prepared independentlyFrom natural products. To do this, you need to pour a handful of dried apricots at night with boiled water, crush it in the morning, add 2 teaspoons of fatty sour cream or creamy yogurt and mix thoroughly. This mask to soften the skin is applied for 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- Very useful vitamin mask from carrots. Take 2 teaspoons freshly grated carrots and mix them with protein, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and a little bit of starch. This mask is kept on the face and neck for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. This mask gives a wonderful effect on the porous and fading skin.
- An excellent vitamin mask, enriched withVitamin A, can be prepared from parsley, finely chopped and mashed with vegetable oil. The resulting gruel is applied to the face and hold for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Parsley in a mixture with ordinary table salt can also be used for peeling with the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Oily and porous skin needs vitamins E andC. Such a vitaminized mask can be obtained by mixing 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and steamed wheat sprouts with 15 drops of lemon juice. The mask is held for 20 minutes, then the face is wiped with a slice of lemon. This mask helps purify the pores and improve the complexion.
- Citrus masks promote the improvement of exchangeProcesses, activating the protective functions of the skin, improving the complexion, strengthening the walls of blood vessels through the action of vitamin C. Take crushed pulp of any citrus and carefully mix with unsweetened yogurt. The mask of raw potatoes, also rich in vitamin C, gives a similar result.
Vitamin cosmetics can be procured for future use, soAs well as homemade pickles and jams. To do this, peeled vegetables and fruits are passed through a meat grinder, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil to 1 glass of the mixture, spread over plastic bags or plastic cups and place in a freezer. As necessary, the preform is removed and used for the mask and as a tonic for the skin.</ P>