We clean the skin from acne
Wash your face more often, my mother told me in childhood, and ISubmissively went to the bathroom. Washing as a method of cleaning the face is still a stumbling block of cosmetologists - someone says that it is often harmful to wash, and someone - on the contrary. But of course, everyone agrees that daily face cleaning is necessary for people, especially those who want to get rid of acne and suffer from rosace.
Causes of Acne
An infinite number of reasons can lead toThe appearance of acne. But, as a rule, we are not bothered by the reason - it is much more important to get rid of the consequences, and we run to the cosmetic department, buying a bottle that was recently seen in advertising. In this our main mistake is not just to cleanse the skin, we must treat it. Medicines in the store can not be found - the location of their location - a pharmacy, but cleaning - as many as you want. Here the main thing is not to get lost and remember a few rules.
- First, do not get carried away with alcohol-containingMeans - alcohol only gives a sense of purity, but in fact dries heavily and tightens the skin, which can cause unpleasant itching and flaking, in the end will not relieve acne, but only add redness to the face. The usual soap and scrubs also do not fit, because they irritate sensitive skin and destroy the protective barrier.
- Secondly, do not forget about moisturizing. Moisturizing non-comedogenic agents are best for removing itching and irritation. Since moisturizing agents are huge, it is worth paying attention to those of them that contain natural plant ingredients. Using the natural ingredients contained in it will avoid side effects and possible allergies in the treatment of acne. For this purpose, many people try to use natural products based on grandmother's recipes, so-called folk remedies. This is not only useful, but also affordable.
Here are a few recipes.
Mask Recipes for Acne
- Yeast Mask from Acne: In a container of boiled water, dilute 1 tablespoon of yeast until a thick mass is obtained. If desired, a few drops of lemon juice can be added to the resulting mass. The mask is applied to the face until completely dry, after which it is washed off with cool water.
- Mask from acne from green clay: Mix 1 tablespoon of green clay powder and 1 teaspoon of olive oil, add 1 egg white. Peel the kiwi and its pulp from the skin and add it to the prepared mass. All ingredients must be carefully grinded and mixed until a uniform, thick mass is formed. The resulting mixture should be applied to the face and washed off with cool water after 10 minutes.
- Fruit Mask from Acne: Peel and peel the orange and cherry (you can frozen - defrost beforehand). Stir well and mix 1 tablespoon of orange pulp and 2 tablespoons of cherry pulp. In the resulting mixture add 1 tablespoon of starch or potato flour. Stir everything again. The resulting mixture should be applied to the face and washed off with cool water after 15 minutes.
- Mask of honey and tincture of marigold: In a glass of boiled water dilute 2 teaspoons of honey until dissolved and 2 teaspoons of calendula. The resulting mixture must be treated with acne affected areas every morning and evening. This recipe is perhaps the most effective in combating acne.
- Another first aid against acne is the eggfilm. Boil the egg and remove the film from the inside of the shell. Then put small pieces of film on each pimple and leave for a long time. This procedure dries the pimples themselves, rather than the entire surface of the skin.
Stay beautiful!</ P>