Burdock oil - a gift for the skin
Burdock oil - one of the favorite meansTraditional medicine. Our distant ancestors also learned how to extract it from the roots of an ordinary burdock (or a large burdock, as it is called in botany). Fortunately, we are spared the need to waste time and energy on self-preparation of burdock oil at home. Now it's enough just to go to the pharmacy, and this healing remedy can be used without any trouble for its intended purpose. What is the purpose of burdock oil?
Benefits of Burdock Oil for the face
Burdock oil is widely used both inPharmacology, and in the cosmetics industry, mainly as an ingredient in various skin creams. Its action is based on the regenerative and cleansing effect, which is especially important for skin care. It is known that skin cells, like any cells of our body, are constantly updated: some die off, they are replaced by new ones - this is called regeneration. However, if this function of the body is broken, then the skin condition deteriorates sharply, which leads to the appearance of acne, acne, and in more severe cases - furuncles and even suppuration. Burdock oil for the skin helps to cope with these problems, restoring the skin to health, beauty and youth.
Ways of using burdock oil for the face
- If you mix a teaspoon of burdock oil with a few drops of chamomile essential oil, you will get a wonderful tool for cleaning your face from makeup and dirt.
- To help the skin get rid of acne,Try to steam up your face over a lime or chamomile bath. Now gently massage the skin with your fingers thistle oil for 3 minutes. It is not necessary to take a lot of oil, it should be completely absorbed and you do not need to wash your face.
- Mask for dry or mature skin. It tones well and stimulates blood circulation. Five grams of green parsley to grind, add 5 drops of burdock oil and 7 ml of aloe juice. Mix thoroughly, gently patting spread on the skin. Endure one hour.
Strengthen the useful effects of any cosmetics can be, adding to creams, tonics, lotions and serums 2 drops of thistle oil immediately before use.
Before going to bed, for a few hours, apply cottonA little bit of thistle oil on peeled eyelashes. This will stimulate their growth and strengthen the follicles. If necessary, you can also do for the eyebrows.
Burdock oil for the body
However, burdock oil is used to care not only for the skin of the face, but also for the whole body.
- If a small amount of it is added to the bath,Then the skin will become soft, smooth and velvety, the hardened places will soften. With regular baths with burdock oil, the whole body skin will be more efficiently regenerated and rejuvenated.
- Before taking a shower or bath, put on the dry parts of the body burdock oil, you can and completely on the whole body. Skin hydration is guaranteed.
- Rubbing this valuable oil into the scalp canAvoid flaking, dandruff, hair loss. For a better result, it is recommended to mix other vegetable oils with burdock. For example, wheat germ oil, chamomile, grape seed, jojoba and others. To enhance the activity, add to the oil mixture some esters, such as grapefruit, bei, ylang-ylang and so on. Masks are applied to the scalp and distributed along the length of the hair. Wrap in polyethylene and a terry towel for a period of 20 to 50 minutes, depending on the type of hair and the chosen composition.
- For the care of nails, add a few drops of thistle oil to the tub, and at night make indelible masks, rubbing this oil in the nails and cuticles.
Oil thistle is a very inexpensive tool with such an astounding track record.</ P>