For a delicate eyelid skin - essential oils
Essential oils are an excellent tool forMaintaining the health and attractiveness of the skin around the eyes. Essential oils will help get rid of fine wrinkles, give the eyes a radiant shine, and a healthy fresh look to the skin. There are various ways to use essential oils for the skin of the eyelids. Various home-made creams, compresses and steam trays, will not leave anyone indifferent, as this is a very effective and simple way to preserve beauty and youth.
The proven effectiveness of essential oils is directly related to a properly selected product. To ensure that this task does not seem impossible and difficult, it is necessary to get acquainted more closely with the main candidates.
Essential oils for the skin of the eyelids
- Pink. It improves color, restores elasticity and elasticity, strengthens protective properties, strengthens the skin, accelerates the recovery processes and makes it more youthful.
- Peaceful. Active skin rejuvenation, removal of wrinkles and lifting around the eyes. Oil of deep action and powerful regenerating properties.
- Sandalwood. Lightening brightening effect, tightens and tones up the skin. A perfect refreshing and moisturizer. Soothes the irritated skin of the eyelids.
- Tea tree. It is widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties, helps to get rid of irritations and swelling under the eyes.
- Carrot. More precisely, from her seeds. Successfully tones and softens the skin, eliminating puffiness and increasing elasticity.
- Lime or limetta. For tired eyelids, a remedy for swelling, pigmentation, as well as for a refreshing look.
- Orange or neroli. Normalizes blood microcirculation, tones up, fights with dark circles and bags around the eyes. Smoothes wrinkles, restores the water-fat balance of the skin and removes traces of fatigue.
- Almond butter. Effectively smoothes wrinkles, soothes and nourishes tired skin.
- Lavender. Eliminates irritation and itching, used as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Jojoba. Soothes inflamed skin cells, eliminates dryness, promotes rapid regeneration, protects against ultraviolet radiation.
- Peach. Helps clarify, tone, rejuvenate the skin. Restores and relieves inflammation.
- Ship rose. Nourishes and moisturizes, restores elasticity and eliminates dark circles, helps very dry and flaky skin.
Apply to health
Now you can unmistakably use the most suitable essential oil, so that the skin of the eyelids glows with beauty.
- To eliminate wrinkles around the eyes. This tool will quickly help get rid of dark circles and fine wrinkles. Apply pure almond oil to the skin of the eyelids along the massage lines with lightly tapping movements of the pads of the ring fingers. After a few minutes, blot excess oil with a tissue.
- Against blepharitis (inflammation of the edges of the eyelids) will helplavender water. To cook it you need 60 g of fresh lavender flowers to insist on 32% alcohol for one month, ready to filter the infusion. Lubricate eyelids 1-2 times a day for two weeks.
- Peach oil is a multipurpose means. It is a part of cosmetic products for the aging eyelid skin against wrinkles and lip balms, hand care products and body milk, nutrients for dry skin and massage oils. Fatty acids and essential oils contained in peach oil regulate the moisture of the skin, effectively nourish and rejuvenate it.
- For the care of eyelids peach oil is usedAs in pure form, and in combination with jojoba oil or avocado. It is also possible to apply it with the addition to 1 tablespoon of base oil, 1-2 drops of essential oil of Santal and Rose. Application or lubrication should be done daily for 10-15 days. The procedure is carried out for 15-20 minutes.
For prevention it is enough to use 1-2 times a week.</ P>