Oily Jojoba oil from wrinkles
Jojoba oil in its properties is similar toSpermacetiomas. It is unique, in the plant world it has no equal in chemical composition. We started using it a thousand years ago. Samples of this oil, found in the Egyptian pyramids, retained their properties completely. Jojoba is not really butter. It is a liquid wax released from nuts growing in Mexico, Arizona, California, and weeds of Tibet by cold pressing.
Jojoba oil has wonderful propertiesThanks to the amino acids in it (a protein that resembles collagen, a waxy substance). Oil is still valuable in that it does not rancid (it does not oxidize), it is also an ideal means for the production of cosmetics.
Indications for use:
- - skin care of any type, especially dry, flaky, inflamed and overdried, fading, flabby and tired,
- - wrinkles around the eyes,
- - care for the lips, especially dry, cracked, weather-beaten,
- - skin care after taking water procedures and sunbathing, after shaving,
- - care for hair of any type, especially colored, brittle and dry,
- - acne, problem skin, dry dermatitis, cracks, minor injuries,
- - softening of hardened skin on elbows, palms and soles of feet,
- - Cellulite, prevention and removal of stretch marks that appeared after a change in body weight or pregnancy, keloid scars.
Recipes with jojoba oil from wrinkles:
Procedures based on jojoba oil perfectly clean small mimic and deep age wrinkles.
- With wrinkles around the eyes, oil can be used inPure form or mixed with avocado oil (1: 1), add 1-2 drops of essential oils of fennel and mint to 1-2 tablespoons of this mixture. Lubricate 1-2 times a day. Similarly, or in the form of application and mask is used for dry, flaky and inflamed skin (1-2 tablespoons of the resulting mixture add 1-2 drops of orange oil).
- For aging, flabby and tired skin: in 1-2 tbsp. Spoons of oil to introduce 1-2 drops of patchouli essential oil, use the same way.
- Mask tightening and firming. A teaspoon of jojoba oil, whipped protein, one tablespoon of natural honey, homemade yogurt and cosmetic clay to combine into a pasty mixture. Stir in the frayed ripe banana. Distribute the mask on the face, neck and décolleté zone. The layer should be uniform and dense. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Slightly warm in a water bath for two spoonsJojoba oil and natural honey. Mix the mass with the egg yolk and apply to the skin of the face in thin layers, one after another, after drying the previous one. Usually 5 minutes is enough for the gap. Prepare a decoction of chamomile flowers, which with cotton pads or gauze wipes will need to remove the mask after 15 minutes.
- You can restore the elasticity of the skin by applying a mask from a tablespoon of jojoba oil and lemon juice, egg yolk and a teaspoon of honey. Leave the mixture on the skin for 15 minutes and wash with warm water.
- The lifting effect is achieved by regularProcedures for such a prescription. Three teaspoons of jojoba oil, one - beeswax and homemade sour cream, one fresh yolk and 7 drops of essential oil of lavender. The mixture should be quite thick. To distribute it it is necessary a dense layer on the face and thin on area around of eyes. To sustain such a mask should be 30 minutes.
- To the skin again was velvety and tender, mix a tablespoon of jojoba oil with melted milk chocolate. Heat the warm mass on the face and wash it off after 15 minutes.
Jojoba oil has no analogues in the world of nature. This should be used.</ P>