Starch - the best remedy for wrinkles
Women tend to pay attention to their skin, striving for the longest time to keep it supple and attractive. However, each of them owns small secrets.
Everyone wants to achieve the maximum skin rejuvenationPeople themselves, as the services offered in cosmetology offices are quite expensive and not every woman can afford. For example, injections of Botox. It is very tempting to get a smooth young skin with just one injection. But for a lot of money, unfortunately, it is not always possible to achieve the desired effect. Therefore, increasingly women are trying to achieve the desired result at home, which is less expensive and safer. So, for example, a home mask made from starch can quite replace the newfangled procedures, besides they were made by our great-grandmothers too.
Properties possessed by ordinary starch
Unfortunately, starch is rare enoughUsed in home cosmetology, and this is absolutely unfair. By the number of useful elements and vitamins in its composition, starch can compete with many other products. Here and vitamins C, E, P, and iron, and folic acid, and thiamine, and a number of other useful substances.
I especially want to mention choline. It helps to reduce the intensity of skin fat production, due to which the skin acquires a healthy appearance and freshness. Vitamins C and P contribute to the regeneration of cells, so that the skin begins to look a few years younger. There is nothing surprising in that masks from potato starch are widely used by women at home, as well as in cosmetology cabinets.
Skin condition after mask application
The result of the constant use of masks forFaces based on starch can surprise you. First, wrinkles will become less deep, and the skin becomes more youthful and healthy. Secondly, an unpleasant feeling of tightness and dryness disappears. Potato starch perfectly protects the skin from external influences. The face acquires a healthy color, and the pores become almost invisible. Such a mask is simply indispensable for fading skin. But for young ladies younger, who do not think about wrinkles, starch will be very useful. Its main advantage is universality. It acts gently, but effectively, softening the dry and refreshing oily skin.
How to use the mask correctly?
Any cosmetic procedure requires a set of rules. In the case of masks from potato starch, they look like this:
- - The mask should be applied as uniformly as possible, while it is advisable to use a special brush for masks.
- - The starch mask should not be applied with a thick layer. It is better to do this in several stages, applying each successive layer after the previous one has dried;
- - After the mask it is desirable to refresh your face with contrast washing (start with warm water);
- - do not expect a quick effect, as it would be, for example, in the case of injection procedures. The result will be noticeable after a full fifteen-day course of masks;
- - Do not prepare the mask for future use. It is better that the remedy is fresh every time;
- - Despite the fact that starch acts very gently, it is better not to mask on its basis on the damaged skin, so as not to cause allergies and irritation.
The recipe for a mask
Preparation of rejuvenating starch mask consists of several stages:
- - in half a glass of boiled water, carefully dissolve a tablespoon of starch, after which half a liter of boiling water is added to the mixture;
- - the vessel with the mixture should be put on a weak fire and cook until the mass begins to thicken;
- - When the mixture cools, add to itA tablespoon of sour cream (fat is selected depending on the type of skin), as well as 5 tablespoons of fresh carrot juice. Now the mask is ready for use.
Keep the mask on your face for up to 25 minutes, afterWhich is removed by warm water. If you still have a lot of money left, you can leave it in the refrigerator. But no more than for three days, otherwise the mask will simply lose all its useful properties.
Of course, any woman wants a lightning fastEffect, and especially - if it is a question of struggle against folds. Nevertheless, patience is always rewarded. Before resorting to expensive and unsafe injection procedures, it is better to refer to the old good folk recipes. Starch is one of the most affordable and most effective products, which, unfortunately, is underestimated in home and traditional cosmetology. Nevertheless, with its regular application, you simply do not recognize your skin.</ P>