Masks from rice for the face tightening and rejuvenating
- Useful properties of rice for the skin
- Rules for preparing masks from rice
- Recipes for oily skin
- Recipes for dry skin
- Masks for wrinkles for aging skin
- Other recipes
- Possible side effects and harm
- Reviews and results
Dishes from rice from time to time appear inEvery house. Rice porridge, pilaf, soup with "additive" in the form of grain of rice - all this is familiar to us from childhood. Dishes with rice are very nutritious and nutritious, so the hostess is respected.
It turns out that the useful properties of this cereal can beWith success to be used for cosmetic purposes. Rice in cosmetology in Japan and China has been used for a long time. Now the secret of Chinese beauties is known to us. Some recipes can be reproduced at home. Before proceeding to the story of the masks, let's find out why the wise East treats rice with such respect.
Than the rice for our skin is useful
In rice, there are many vitamins and microelements necessary for humans. Among the first:
- - vitamin E;
- - Vitamin H;
- - vitamins of group B.
Vitamin E for the skin is indispensable. He helps her to recover, regulates regeneration, cell renewal. Vitamin H is able to slow down aging. Choline and folic acid help renew the skin cells.
Of trace elements are extremely important: Potassium, which "takes" excess water; Silicon, which makes our skin taut; Selenium, which is a good antioxidant and jokingly called doctors "the most feminine" element. Rice contains 8 amino acids.
Thanks to the presence of all these and many othersUseful substances, rice helps to maintain the youthfulness of the skin, restores its lost tonus. Masks from rice boiled, a mask of rice flour and water, a mask of rice water with the addition of a small amount of milk or sour cream - all these tools, long known to Japanese women, today begin to gain popularity throughout the world.
Important point: Rice is saturated with fats, which stimulate skin's production of its own collagen. Therefore, cosmetologists recommend using rice to rejuvenate a person who has crossed the 30-year age threshold. The first mimic wrinkles will disappear, the skin will shine, the processes of withering that have barely begun will be reversed.
Older women from rice masksFlour will also be of great benefit: wrinkles become less pronounced, the contour of the face is more distinct. A mask from rice broth will help to cope with age spots, the complexion becomes more even.
Young women of the fair sex, suffering from increased skin fatness, rice scrub for the face will bring considerable benefit:
- - reduce micro-inflammation;
- - "muffles" the excessive fat content on the forehead and cheeks;
- - Relieve (with regular use) of pimples and acne.
What you need to know about preparing masks from rice
To achieve the greatest effect, oftenRecommend the use of rice flour: when mixed with other ingredients, it does not give lumps, in addition, it does not need to be specially prepared: just mix with the components that are necessary for the mask.
However, the usual rice is also quite suitable. Crushing it in a coffee grinder, we get the ground rice. It is included in the recipes for masks for oily skin. For dry skin, characterized by high sensitivity, it is advised to use boiled rice - its effect is milder.
The procedure should be carried out approximately 2 times a month. From one mask every six months there will be no special effect. Keep the mask for 15-20 minutes or half an hour - as indicated in the recipe.
Interestingly: it's best to apply a mask to a pre-heated face - so its effect will be stronger.
Old ladies are advised to use active wiping with ice cube instead of steaming, which also contributes to the opening of the pores.
Rice can be boiled, you can simply grind inRaw, can be soaked for several hours in water at room temperature. A ready mask can not be stored for a long time, so it makes sense to make masks from small portions of products.
Useful masks for oily skin with rice
Oily skin needs not only to eliminate excessive greasiness, but also in the matting effect. With these tasks, the next mask from rice, honey, milk will perfectly handle.
- - rice (2 tablespoons);
- - milk (1 tablespoon is enough);
- - honey (also a tablespoon).
You need to boil the rice, and then, after draining the water, addTo him honey and milk. All this must be mixed and rubbed so that a kind of puree is obtained. We put it on a cleaned face, hold it for half an hour, wash it off - preferably with the very rice water left after cooking. This rice mask with milk and honey has antibacterial, soothing and whitening effect. The oily shine will disappear, the skin will become even and beautiful.
You can make the same mask with honey with the addition of three drops of any essential oil - it will strengthen the effect.
With oily skin helps and a "tasty" mask.
- It is necessary to mix on half an apple and an orangeWith 2 tablespoons of rice flour, add yogurt (1 cup) and put into the refrigerator for half an hour-hour. The consistency should be as homogeneous as possible.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator, apply to the face.
- After a lapse of 20 minutes, rinse, if possible - with cool water. Now you need to wipe your face with an ice cube and apply a moisturizer.
For oily skin, you can use whipped protein -He tightens the pores well, making the rice mask even more effective. Protein 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon of rice (crushed). Get something like scrub. The composition needs to rub the face skin for 5-10 minutes and hold. Then rinse with cool water.
Oily skin will look much betterAfter applying such a mask-scrub: taking a tablespoon of rice flour and kefir, mix the ingredients and gently rub the face. You can hold the mask for 15 minutes, and then wash it off and apply a favorite cream on your face.
How to help dry skin
The owners of dry skin in youth are lessProblems than those whose skin is oily. No greasy shine, there is almost no pimples. But by the mature age dry skin presents "surprises" in the form of a frequent set of wrinkles. In order to feed it a little and not let it prematurely lose its elasticity, we will make a couple of useful masks.
- To make a very mildly active mask,You need to cook a couple of tablespoons of rice, then add as much warm milk. Mixture should be carefully grinded to make it homogeneous. The mask can be applied not only to the face, but also to the neck, the decollete zone.
- Dry skin will look good in anyAge, if you periodically apply a "sweet" mask: mix half a glass of rice flour with 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar, add 2 normal flour (2 tablespoons), a teaspoon of honey and milk - in such quantity that the paste is made. We put it on the face for 15 minutes, then wash off, apply the cream.
Wrinkles - fight!
Nobody wants to put up with wrinkles. Let's try to influence them with masks. A simple rice mask against wrinkles is prepared as follows.
- Grind rice and mix with fat cream in the proportion of 2 to 1 (a spoonful of rice for 0.5 tablespoons of cream).
- To this, add a teaspoon of honey and olive or vegetable oil.
- This rice mask around the eyes can also be applied. Keep as usual for 20 minutes.
You can make the same mask by adding the juice of squeezed lemon to the ingredients. It brightens the skin well, removes uneven colors.
We wash the face of the water - yes, not the key one, but the rice
From time to time it is very useful to switch toFace skin care washing with water, in which you were preparing rice for masks. Rice broth for the face perfectly tones, nourishes and softens the skin. You can get rice water in several ways:
- - just boil the rice and cool the water;
- - soak a couple of tablespoons of rice in warm water from the evening, and in the morning strain the infusion;
- - boil 2 spoons of rice in the amount of water, by volume 3 times the volume of rice, and then keep the broth in a warm place for at least an hour.
The last method will allow you to getFermented water. It is even more useful than fresh rice decoction. The water can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 4 days. This "tonic" can be used for washing in the mornings and evenings. It tones up the skin, enriches it with vitamins, minerals.
You can make milk from rice flour - it is also useful to periodically use in home care procedures.
- 4 tablespoons of water, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of rice flour - all this is mixed and well rubbed.
- The mixture should be left for the night "stand by". In the morning it is ready for use.
The mixture nourishes the skin, protects from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, inhibits the formation of wrinkles.
When preparing home masks with rice, you can use parsley, bananas, sour cream, cottage cheese, horseradish and fresh cabbage - in general, the usual foods that can be found in the refrigerator from any landlady.
Are there any contraindications?
Rice masks are also good because practicallyHave no contraindications. Rice does not contain gluten, so you can safely apply a mask to it, even for those who are allergic to this substance. Just in case, you can conduct a test: apply a squash from rice to the elbow bend and wait: if the redness does not appear after 5 minutes, the mask can be used.
Feedback on the results of the use of rice masks
Negative feedback on rice masks is extremelyfew. Most of them are connected either with improper selection of ingredients, or with a rare use of masks, which caused the absence of a positive effect.
Basically rice masks are praised. Women note: the skin has become softer, tender, fine wrinkles are smoothed, the complexion becomes more even.
An important point for those who have very drySkin: as the rice is slightly "dried", before applying the mask should be applied to the skin of olive little and let it absorb. After the mask, you need to moisturize the skin with a cream for dry skin.
Rice masks will certainly help your skin if you observe the main rule of care: regularity. Use the secret of oriental beauties and always be young and beautiful!</ P>