How to choose the right trousers according to the shape and their size
It is not necessary, however, to go to extremes, after allDress always remains a symbol of femininity, and true femininity, whatever one may say, always causes admiration. But in beautiful pants you can look no worse!
For all its undeniable convenience, trousers -Rather insidious thing. Unlike skirts, they quite frankly outline feminine hips, and are able to impartially emphasize both too curvy, and not enough rounded forms.
This does not mean that ladies who are not satisfiedTheir proportions, you need to give up trousers - quite the opposite: correctly and thoughtfully chosen, they will disguise the shortcomings and draw attention to the merits.
How to choose a pant for a figure, especially if the figure is not perfectly flawless?
- High thighs and buttocks: Fit pants slightly widened from the middleHip or knee, as well as straight models of medium width. But be cautious: a pronounced flare, starting from the very top, can visually add volume. Categorically, too tight, tight-fitting styles are not recommended, as well as trousers narrowed downwards - they create an undesirable contrast between the voluminous upper and narrower lower legs. Bright decor, large patch pockets on the buttocks and hips will emphasize excess weight.
- Short legs: Choose straight and slightly expanding downwardsModel, you can with an overstated waistline. The longer the pants are, the more they will visually lengthen their legs. In combination with high-heeled shoes, the trousers should cover most of the heel. Short, "shot" trousers will exacerbate the problem, and look disconcerting. Therefore, please note that when giving pants to the file, you need to take shoes with heels to try on. Also visually shorten the legs very narrow or very wide pants and models with cuffs at the bottom.
- Too thin legs: Of course, you need to avoid tight fitting. Suitable straight models of medium width and wider, as well as pants that expand downward from the hip.
- Straight waist: When the waist and hips are not very different in volume, but you want the figure to look more feminine, give preference to light straight trousers with a wide dark belt.
- The big difference between waist and hip volumes: How to choose pants for a figure and how to chooseThe size of trousers, when at the waist you have one size of clothes, and on the other's thighs? Sometimes this can be a real problem. In some cases, when the disproportion is not too large, a wide belt with which you can tighten the waist can help. But in this case the fabric can be collected with ugly folds. Try models with a low waistline - they can be a real salvation.
It is only necessary to take into account several recommendations, choosing such trousers:
- With fluffy hips, as mentioned above, the legs should not be tight or too narrow, the best option is a little extended downwards.
- If you can not boast of a tightened tummy, do not wear short trousers or narrow blouses with understated trousers so that ugly wrinkles do not hang over the waistband.
Collection of photos with panties peeping atGirls behind from the belt of understated trousers, have long been walking the Internet. If you do not want to get into this collection, get special low panties, and do not wear short blouses. An excellent option - a combined.