For more than half a century, a tan is a trendy trendAnd is associated with youth, beauty and sexual attractiveness, so now you can meet sun decks on every corner. Medicine, however, does not show much enthusiasm for sunburn, because excessive fondness for sunbathing or in a solarium can have ambiguous and sometimes negative consequences for the body.
Adverse effects on the skin after a tanning bed
During sunburn under the influence of ultravioletRays in the lower layers of the epidermis of the skin, the pigment melanin is deposited, giving the skin a swarthiness. If there is no possibility to get a tan naturally, then there are a lot of opportunities to visit the solarium: there are a lot of solariums themselves, and prices are quite affordable. Here are just a few who are thinking about the adverse effects on the skin after a tanning salon, and after all they are well known: the skin loses its elasticity, its turgor worsens, it becomes dry, and all this, in the end, contributes to its aging.
Genetic predisposition to skin diseases is a contraindication for visiting the solarium, as its consequences can only appear in a few years.
In the process of acquiring a luxury marineSunburn in the cabin of the solarium through the surface of our skin evaporates from 2 to 3 liters of water, which causes dehydration and a strong heat load on it. People suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system are categorically contraindicated.
Is there any benefit from visiting the solarium?
Despite the rather impressive list of contraindications to visiting the solarium, this procedure has several advantages:
- 1. After irradiation with a portion of ultraviolet in the skin, the process of synthesis of vitamin D3 is started.
- 2. Light exposure to the skin leads to the production of endorphin, which is commonly called the hormone of joy. After visiting the solarium you will feel a surge of energy and vitality.
- 3. Sunburn in a proven salon where new modern high quality equipment is installed is less harmful than sunbathing. This is due to the fact that the solarium lamps are equipped with specialized filters that protect the skin from the negative effects of gamma radiation.
- 4. There is evidence that a visit to the solarium can have a curative effect in some skin diseases, for example, in psoriasis, and maintain immunity. However, abuse of it can have a negative effect on the skin after a tanning bed.
- 5. Visiting the solarium, you gain confidence in your own irresistibility and feel yourself if not a Hollywood movie star, then something very close to her. Just try to imagine your skin in 5, 10, 15 years ... Do you need premature wrinkles and dried skin?
What should I do before I visit the solarium?
In order to visit the solarium was not only safe, but also brought the desired effect, it must be properly prepared.
- First of all it is necessary to consultWith specialists. It is best to undergo an examination with an endocrinologist, gynecologist and dermatologist. Only in this way you will be able to identify in time the diseases in which a visit to the solarium is strictly prohibited, for example, dermatitis, liver and thyroid problems, oncopatology and some others.
- Before visiting the solarium you need to strictlyKeep track of which medications you are taking. There is a whole list of drugs that are contraindicated to use before sunburn. These include agents that affect the sensitivity of the skin.
- To ensure that the skin does not get burned, but sunburnLay down beautifully and smoothly, before visiting the solarium you should use specialized cosmetics. However, remember that the usual formulations for sun protection are not suitable for this purpose.
- Immediately before the procedure should not beTake a shower with detergent. Soap and shower gels destroy the natural fatty skin of the skin, which can lead to burns. In addition, it is necessary to refuse from peeling and epilation.
- Before going to the solarium do not use any perfume and cosmetics. From the use of nourishing creams and deodorants, it is also better to refuse.
Basic rules for visiting the solarium
In order to get an even tan without negative health effects during sunbathing in a solarium, the following rules must be adhered to:
- 1. The key to success will be a competent definition of the duration of the procedure. For this, be sure to consult a salon specialist. The time you spent in the solarium will depend on the power of the lamps and your skin type. If you decide to sunbathe for the first time, then do not lie for more than five minutes.
- 2. During the procedure, your eyes should be covered with special glasses. If you wear contact lenses, they must be removed. So you can ensure complete safety to your eyes.
- 3. On the head is best to wear a light cotton cap. It will help protect your hair from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation and, therefore, prevent the destruction of their structure.
- 4. Specialists strongly do not recommend sunbathing with uncovered breasts. This is especially true for women who are already 30 years old. It is best to go to a tanning salon in a light bra. You can also use special pads. If there are tattoos on your body, they should also be covered during the procedure.
Of course, it is a pity to deprive myself of the pleasure of sunbathingin the sun. And who said that you can not sunbathe in the sun? But, firstly, not in the scorching afternoon sun, but in the morning and in the evening, so as not to burn and not walk then, like a snake in the moult period. And secondly, to use special cosmetics for sunburn: special means with protection from ultraviolet rays and moisturizing creams and lotions, so that the skin does not dry up and the body does not dehydrate.</ P>