Summer is associated with the sea, and the sea -Of course, with an even bronze tan. Nevertheless, not always contact of skin and sun ends safely. In some cases, ugly white spots may form. Despite the fact that they do not cause any pain or itching, nevertheless, many uncomfortable sensations are associated with them. Stamina forces you to give up open clothes to hide unaesthetic formations on the skin.
Why there are white spots
In order to effectively combat white spots after sunburn, or completely avoid them, you need to first understand the causes that can lead to similar consequences:
- - Fungal infections are one of the mostCommon causes of the formation of white spots. And, before contact with the sun, the disease can not manifest itself. Nevertheless, those areas of the skin that are affected by the fungus or deprive of it with time begin to change their color. Having found out at itself similar signs, it is necessary to address immediately for medical aid. Going on vacation, take care of your immunity, and also take a survey for the presence in the body of all kinds of infections or inflammatory processes.
- - Genetic predisposition impliesHereditary deficiency of melanin in the skin. As a result, sunburn is distributed unevenly over the skin. But the most disturbing fact is that in this case, white spots can not be eliminated. If you are not sure about the health of your skin, you should definitely use strong sunscreen. If you know of the occurrence of cosmetic skin defects in your family members or even distant relatives, you should spend as little time as possible in the sun.
- - Medicines may cause side effects.Effect in the form of the appearance of white spots on the tanned skin. Because of the active components of the preparations, the development of pigments can be disturbed, and therefore the skin reacts inadequately to ultraviolet radiation. Always carefully read the instructions to the drugs to determine their side effects on the skin. In addition, always tell the doctor that you are going to be in the sun for a long time, so that he can correct the treatment.
- - Visiting a horizontal solarium fairlyOften leads to the appearance of white spots on the skin, if you are in it for a long time in the same position. More often they are formed on the elbows and in the pelvic area, because These sites are more prone to contact with ultraviolet than others. In addition, it is necessary to closely monitor the expiration date of ultraviolet lamps. This can also have a negative effect on the condition of your skin.
- "Vitiligo is a serious disease,The manifestation of which are white spots on the hands and face. Its cause may be even food poisoning or severe stress. In addition, it is worth paying attention to the work of internal organs. Unfortunately, it is impossible to completely recover from this ailment, but with the help of special procedures it is possible to improve the condition of the skin somewhat. Having found out the symptoms of this disease, be sure to consult a doctor, tk. In addition to external manifestations, it can also have serious consequences for all body systems.
- - Sun burns are familiar to almost everyone. Redness and blisters can develop into ugly white spots. That's why it's always worth using sunscreen products, and also a limited time to be outdoors in the heat. If the burn has not been avoided, do not touch the affected area with your hands and do not try to open the blisters.
- - Breaking the hormonal background is also enoughA common cause of light spots on the body. That's why do not abuse sunbathing if you have problems with the thyroid gland. Also, it is worthwhile to limit the sun exposure to women during menstruation and future mothers, since during this period the hormonal background is particularly unstable.
- - Sylvatica's milking disease is a serious cosmetic defect that does not require treatment and does not yield to it. Therefore, always try to use sunscreen and wear closed clothing.